TO MEASURE YOUR CHEST (A):
- Lift your arms slightly.
- Place a soft tape measure approximately 1 inch under your armpit.
- Pull the tape measure across the chest and around your back until it meets the rest of the tape.
- Make a note of the measurement in inches or centimetres. Compare to our size chart for your ideal size.
TO MEASURE YOUR LENGTH (B):
- Enlist a friend to help you IF NEEDED.
- Ask them to place the top of the tape at the top of your shoulder.
- Pull the tape down – in a straight line – to your hip level.
- Make a note of the measurement in inches of centimetres. Compare to our size chart for your ideal size.
OR MEASURE YOUR FAVOURITE T SHIRT INSTEAD!
- Find your favourite Polo and lay it flat on a table.
- Follow steps A & B.
- Compare the measurements to our size guide chart.