OFFENSIVE, Environmental Responsibility and OEKO-TEX® certified fabric.
When establishing OFFENSIVE, one of our most important criteria was to source and use fabric that were both of excellent quality for longevity of use and responsibly manufactured.
This was driven by a series of health issues amongst our family which led us on a journey of discovery and awareness as to how fabric production (amongst other things) if done irresponsibly, can have a negative effect on the environment and health. This was of great concern to us and something we sought to avoid when producing our own garments and ensuring the health and safety of our buyers.
In talking to fabric producers and suppliers, we became aware of a fabric manufacturing certification called OEKO-TEX® .
OFFENSIVE Commitment to Environmental Responsibility and Sustainability
OFFENSIVE Fashion is proud to say all of our Polos and T’s are made using fabric which has the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification.
This certification enables us and our customers to make responsible decisions which protect the environment for both our present and future generations.
- The testing and certification process on which the OEKO-TEX® standards are based guarantees maximum consumer safety
- Making sustainable choices in garment production easier and safer to do.
Is an organisation that carry out independent tests to ensure the fabric we use has been tested for harmful substances and that the article is harmless in human ecological terms.
The tests are conducted by their independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes on the basis of their extensive OEKO-TEX® criteria catalog.
- In the test they take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health.
- In many cases the limit values for the STANDARD 100 go beyond national and international requirements.
- The criteria catalog is updated at least once a year and expanded with new scientific knowledge or statutory requirements.
- This helps manufacturers and customers to keep an overview of the legal situation concerning harmful substances every day. OEKO-TEX® institutes help us to do this.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- This certification is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances.
- It provides us with confidence that the fabric we use has a high product safety.
- It provides our customers with confidence that they are purchasing a product that is safe for them to wear.
By producing our garments using these certified fabrics, OFFENSIVE are helping to protect you and the environment.
We hope you enjoy buying our products in the knowledge that you’re doing the same!